The Autism Society is sponsoring The Great Pumpkin Race! SEPT 27 ASGC GREAT PUMPKIN RACE
The Great Pumpkin Race 2018
When: Thursday, September 27
Time: Happy Hour Starts at 5 p.m., Races begin at 6 p.m.
Where: Holy Grail at the Banks, 161 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Why: To support the services and programs offered by the Autism Society of Greater Cincinnati that improve the lives of all affected by autism.
How do I join the fun?
There are three ways to participate in the Great Pumpkin Race Event.
1. You can register yourself or a team to purchase a pumpkin racer to participate in the racing festivities. Click here to register!
2. You can purchase a “Cheers-leader” ticket that includes two drink tickets and one wrist bank for free appetizers throughout the event. Click here to purchase a ticket!
3. You can be a “Supportive Spectator” for FREE! The event provides a great show and TONS of laughs!
How much does it cost to participate and what’s included?
1. Pumpkin Racer Entry – $150 (additional racers $50)
Includes: Entry into the Great Pumpkin Race, Pumpkin Racer Kit: 1 Pumpkin, 4 wheels, 2 axles and hardware, Eight Drink tickets & Four wrist bands for free appetizers,
Additional pumpkin entries for your team are $50 and include: Four Drink tickets & Two wrist bands for free appetizers
2. Cheers-leaders – $20 at the door
Includes: Two Drink tickets & One wrist band for free appetizers
3. Supportive Spectator – Free!
Includes: Well, really, just a great show and TONS of laughs – but there will be plenty of opportunities to show your support for your favorite racing teams and the Autism Society during the evening.
CTC recommends happy hour at 5pm then enjoy the race! :o) We provide speech therapy and occupational therapy for your child in your own home! We work with children ages 5-21 and help those who homeschool or attend a school other than public school obtain the Jon Peterson or Autism scholarship to receive free occupational and speech therapy in your home! We help children receive therapy in the Cincinnati and Dayton areas! Contact Info@CincinnatiTherapyConnections or 513-444-0770 for more information about the scholarships. Tanya can explain everything!